Friday, May 29, 2015

ThrowBack Thursday - May Edition


It's that time of the month for Throwback Thursday! Tis' the season to play catch up. Do you have a December Daily album that's unfinished? So do I! I decided to take a day to complete one day- well at least work on a few pages. These photo challenges sound like a great concept to do daily- until you actually have to do it. Thank goodness for smart phones. My photos have a time stamp which keeps them in order, yes I still have photos from December. Yikes! But the thing with working on old projects- you get to bring back sweet memories. I hope these pages gave you a little inspiration to work on any winter projects you may have in your to do pile.


Until next month-
Florence Antonette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online