Thursday, June 11, 2015

Planning With OHDEERME - June Edition


Planning with OHDEERME - June Edition

Hello there and welcome back to my latest planner post where I show you how to decorate your planner inserts with the monthly embellishment kit :)
This post is going to be short and sweet because I have already used several pieces from the June Kit on my previous projects...but that's OK, there are still lots of good pieces left!

This month I am using my week on two pages (wo2p) inserts from Webster's Pages.  As you can see I have what's left of my kit all laid out and ready to create...


OH that lovely washi...it's a new fave of mine (I might have ordered an extra roll...)!!!  I placed some washi down on each of the inserts, trimmed off what was hanging off the edges and re-punched my holes with a single hole punch.
 
Next I grabbed the newest alpha set that was designed by the talented Lili Niclass + some felt alpha's and created a title...
 
Summer Lovin'...!  For the "o" in Lovin', I used a puffy sticker!  
 
I added a few more goodies: more puffy stickers, painted wood chip and some flat emoticon clips...
 
Here are the finished inserts inside my planner along with some close up shots!
 
For my June Projects, I actually created some dividers for my planner if you want to check them out ---HERE---

As always, thanks for stopping by and I will see you in July (yikes, the months are just flying by...)!!!

Happy Planning...
Candi
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online