Monday, October 8, 2012

October Sketch Challenge & Some LUCKY winners!!!!

Hiya folks! I am just going to jump right in since we have so much to get to today!! We have some lucky winners! If you see your name below please contact me at FRECKLEDfawnDTatGMAILdotCOm for your Freckled Fawn prize pack!!

From the He said She said Blog Hop, CONGRATS Amy Kolling!!!
(please see the other blogs on the hop for other winners! They will be
posting those in the next couple of days) 


From the Pinterest Challenge, CONGRATS Melissa Bove!


We have another SKETCH challenge for you this month and I think you will really enjoy it!! This original layout is from Christin! I JUST love her attention to detail. I feel like I could reach out and touch her pages! If you would just like to participate use this layout as your sketch, take as little or as much from it as you like, just HAVE FUN with it! :)



Here is the team's take on it! :)


Christin used her own layout as inspiration, and I have to say.. again.. IN LOVE! 




This is Brandy's beautiful page, I LOVE all the details and how she used the washi tape!


I love how Natt translated this to a card!! 
She makes me want to make cards all day long!




I love love love Adrienne's eye for color here! Looks like a beautiful fall day!



Kristin (our Oct guest) did this SWEET page! I am LOVING those clouds!!


The layers on this sweet card have me in awe! Melissa, you did it again!!!



.. and mine ;) I love the original sketch with that stitched circle
so that definitely was the inspiration behind my whole theme. 



Thank you so much for stopping by! If you would like to play along with our sketch challenge please leave a link to your project by Monday October 15th. I can't wait to see what you create!!!





8 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous creations! Very inspirational! I can't wait to play along!

    Thank you so much for the prize pack! I am super excited to get it!
    :-)

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my take on the sketch...thank you for the inspiration! http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/243841-jbhood/1863250-riverboat-tour/?c=t

    Jessica Dougherty
    jessica(at)funkyfinds(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you soo much! I'm loving what I'm seeing here using your tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic inspiration!! I love this sketch!
    I made a card:
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/324465-cristinac/1863751-hello-card/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the circle element - I'm mesmerized by the last LO with the splatters and sequins. Transferrable to a card?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to give the sequins thing a try. I love it!

    http://rieslingmama.blogspot.de/2012/10/loving-sequins-case-sss-i-am-doe.html

    p.s. My tapes arrived today. What a nice surprise. Vielen Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't get mine done in time, but I wanted to share my digital version because I love your blog and all of the eye candy that is sooo inspirational. :)

    http://onestorydown.com/gallery/block-party/p6259-2012-oct-bpmom-kimberl.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNOW I missed it [my Mom got unexpectedly married this weekend, total chaos here! But I fell in LOVE with this challenge & just HAD to participate! Check out my layout here:
    http://sbookinshay29.blogspot.com/2012/10/freckled-fawn-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online