Monday, October 1, 2012

October Guest Design Team Member

Hi lovelies!!
I hope everyone had a delightful weekend. 
We were all out of town for the past couple days--
a little family vacation--
remind me never to go on a road trip with 3 kids under 4 ever. again.
it was fun but boy am i glad to be home!!

Anyway, I'm so excited to introduce you all to our October guest DT
Kristin Tweedale!
I adore her.
Let's get to know her a little bit more, no? 

I’m Kristin and I’m 26 years old, I live with my boyfriend Jeff in Northern NJ, right outside of Manhattan, I’m an avid papercrafter and full time student. I blog regularly at rukristin.blogspot.com, and you can find me online every day on instagram (rukristin), facebook (kristin tweedale and rukristin papercrafts), twitterpinterest and various papercrafting message boards.



She sent us a few of her favorite layouts to give a preview of her style:





Needless to say, I'm rather excited to see what she creates this month.
Everyone give her a warm welcome!!



4 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online