Friday, September 14, 2012

Caz - Washi workshop

Hi, Caz here and I am here today to share with you a project i made using lots of beautiful washi tapes.I love using washi tape and have quite the collection and I love to use it around the home.  The idea of these frames have been in my head for months and finally I got to work on them, go me LOL.  They did not turn out how i had them in my head but i think they will still look awesome in my new scrap room :)

I just covered a sheet of card stock in lots of different tapes, then i cut the title out on my cameo machine in white card stock. I had planned on covering the tape with just the card stock but it just didn't look right so i backed the title with the blue to help it pop.

You really have to try this they were so so simple to put together




Until next time
Caz xox

2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online