Monday, June 18, 2012

recent layouts

i mentioned on facebook that i did a couple layouts in less than 30 minutes.
i was on a rolll!
for the bulk of my layouts i use Studio Calico kits.
i love how everything is already coordinated and put together for me.
with the kits as my foundation i start adding in stuff from my stash.

 with this layout i used:
FF doilies


here's my second layout. it makes me sooo happy seeing those sweet little faces:
 this was my first layout using triangles and i loved it.
i will definitely be using more triangles on my layouts.
supplies i used for this layout:
AC thickers
AC washi tape
dymo label maker

here's my third layout:
 i just had to do a layout all about Bitty Boy's fat baby legs-love them!
supplies I used to make this layout:
Studio Calico June Kit
AC flair

here's my fourth layout: 
supplies i used to make this layout:
AC flair and paper flowers and letters
dymo label maker
kasiercraft pearls
SC paper


in a lot of my scrapbook lately
i've been using multiples of the same picture on a layout
i'll print off an instagram then use a wallet print of the same photo
i love the repetition.

have a delightful monday everyone!
xoxo, Doe.

3 comments:

  1. LOL the little baby legs are toooo stinking cute! LOL I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you use for the letters? i aboslutely love them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are Studio Calico letters that were in their June kit.

      Delete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online