Friday, July 24, 2015

Tutorial Friday By ADRIENNE


Hello FF fans!  I'm here today to share a layout with you that I created using the July "Silver Lining" Cut Files.  All you need is some card stock, patterned paper, ink, and your favorite FF embellishments and some washi tape! 


To create this layout, I first used my Silhouette Cameo to make the cuts I wanted to use.


Next, I layered the "hello" sentiment on top of one of the cloud cuts and stitched it together using my sewing machine.


To add a little bit of color and contrast, I inked the edges of the clouds using some bright yellow pigment ink.


After I let the ink dry for a bit, I began adhering the cuts to my layout and then used several FF embellishments around each cloud cluster. (Glitter Resin Clouds)


I printed my journaling on some vellum, cut it out like the shape of the cloud I backed it with, and then inked it's edges as well.


I also added a strip of washi tape at the bottom of my page. Since the rainbow striped tape blended together too much with the aqua card stock, I placed it on a piece of white card stock and then cut it out and stitched it to my layout so the colors would show up better. 


As you can see I used lots of cut files to create this page.  By mixing the colors of card stock and patterned paper you can get so much more out of just a few cuts.  I hope I inspired you a bit on how to use the July cut files!  Thanks for dropping by today! 

xoxo - Adrienne Alvis"

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online