Friday, January 9, 2015

Tutorial Friday By FLORENCE


Hey everyone!! Happy new year :) I hope all is fantastic and going well so far. I know I am not the only one out there who has set resolutions/ goals for themselves and one of them is to complete project life. I am obsessed with scrapbooking and creative page making so thought I would utilize my January Far Far Away Studio Calico cards. 

I'm using the Design A page Project Life pages for this. 

Using the January Oh Deer Me Kit I used the following:
1. Stamps
2. Cloud resin
3. Sea foam puffy numbers

Other FF products: arrow paper clips

I picked 3- 4x6  and 6- 4x3 journal cards from the set. Then I placed them where I wanted them to go


I knew I wanted to utilize the 2015 stamp when I first laid eyes on it. Using a clear block and versafine black ink I stamped it 3 times on the hello pink card. Then embellished it with a few stars, and paper clip arrows. I also cut up the "let the good times roll" card to spruce up the card to my liking. 



My resolution card which has the cloud and heart stamp. It's definitely my most favorite stamp and just had to use it with this gorgeous sky line card. I printed out some resolutions and used a Maggie Holmes my story ephemera piece and a silhouette cut out of California to piece it together and bam! Easy peasy :)


The card with the dog, I used the so very cute approved by a happy heart stamp. I have a fur baby named Sadie and she has such an amazing happy heart. I wanted to stamp the card all around and put a few stars around it as well.


Another card at the bottom right which ended up being one of my favorites was using the numbers. These numbers all have significance in my life. For years, to ages, birthdates, and anniversaries; they all are special numbers in my life. I also added some wooden veneer hearts to it as well. 



I hope you enjoyed my simple 2015 Project Life cover page tutorial! 
- Florence

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Is the girl over the & a stamp? If so, from where? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristi- Yes it's a dear lizzy day dreamer stamp :) You can purchase one here: http://www.createforless.com/American-Crafts-Clear-Stamps-Dear-Lizzy-Daydreamer/pid243374.aspx?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&CAGPSPN=pla&CAWELAID=530001980000039011&catargetid=530001980000049477&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQiA3bymBRC19IrD7O_NrYsBEiQAb2dpAw80a-eqS92yLXau5NCd6XZSespbP1MBiCZg6pN45fsaAo2h8P8HAQ

      Delete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online