Thursday, January 8, 2015

Planning with OHDEERME - January Edition


Hellooooooo :)  Did you miss me last month for Planning with OHDEERME?!?!  I decided to take December off since it was a busy month with the holidays and all...
Today I am sharing my week 2 planner page spread, using products from the January Kit!  

I created a fun "dashboard" for my planner using the washi tape as a background and topping it off with the cork "2015"!  

As always...I start off by trimming down some white cardstock and punching 6 holes with my single hole punch...


I took the circular date stamp and stamped it out for each day of the week...

I used the enamel numbers for each day...(I am hoping FF comes out with alphas like these...I love them so much!!!)...

For the days of the week, I took the washi tape and tore off each day...

For the final touch...I took some VersaMagic Ink and rubbed it against the edges of the planner pages...

There you have it...week 2!  I didn't really space out Wednesday and Thursday very well, but I am ok with that...my days aren't that busy so it's all good...

The leather shape came in handy for my page marker!!!  I just stapled "today" to a piece of kraft cardstock (a little longer than my planner page so it peeks out)...added some washi tape to the bottom and I have room to write down notes or lists for the week :)


I also added a handmade insert with my 2015 goals...


Love how my page marker and 2015 goals are peeking out of my planner...

I sure hope you grabbed a few ideas for decorating your planner pages...if you have any questions, please leave a comment :)

Thanks for stopping by annnnnnnnd happy planning!

- Candi


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online