Thursday, November 13, 2014

Planning With OHDEERME - November Edition


Happy Thursday!

EXCITED to be back again with another edition of Planning with OHDEERME (2nd Thursday of every month...mark those planners)!!!  I love sharing with you all, the different ways you can incorporate your ODM Kits...inside your planners :)

For the past few months now I have created my own inserts.  I use 65 lb. white cardstock from Recollections (you can get this cardstock at your local craft store) and trim it down to size.  The weight is great...I never have any bleed through while stamping or writing!!!  Next up, I lined the washi tape along the inside edges for a little reinforcement.  I use one of the dividers that came with my planner as a template to punch my holes using a single hole punch that I also picked up from my local craft/office supply store.  Whenever I have down time, I trim down cardstock for inserts and punch holes so I am ready to go in my upcoming weeks...

Here is how my weekly spread turned out...
                                      -I used vellum alpha stickers to label my days of the week and added a little enamel dot
                                      -On the top left, I used one of the stamps to fill out my week
                                      -Added the star paperclips and glitter arrows
I am all set for my week...

Here is a shot of my completed week...
                                            -As always, I use a grey highlighter to make off my to-do's when they are complete
                                            -Added more stamping to my pages...
                                            -Used  some of the clear stickers (PERFECT for planners)

I added a little extra *cuteness* by attaching a tag to one of the rings using some epoxy hearts and a wood chip...

I am such a HUGE fan of these kits...there are just so many endless creations you can complete with each kit!!!

Tell me below in a comment, which FF items you love to use in your planners...

Hope you enjoyed this planning session...see you again on December 11th!

Happy Planning,
Candi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online