Monday, April 28, 2014

Desktop Monday By ADRIENNE


While I was away from home over spring break, I had many packages and goodies delivered that I had to go through when I got back and one of my favorites was the April OHDEERME Kit, which is currently on my desk right now.


I just love the colors in April's kit!  Gold, aqua, pink, and black is one of my favorite color combos...


It's always tough getting back into the swing of old routines after enjoying a fabulous break, but after I unpacked our bags, did numerous loads of laundry, and caught up on domestic chores I'm finally getting a chance to get crafty again and create with the amazing April OHDEERME Kit :)
 
I hope you have a great Monday and a smooth week!
- Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online