Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tutorial Friday By EVELYN


How to create your Project Life Cards Faster with only Clear Stamps and Embellishments


This is the time to use your clear stamps, colorful ink, and any other embellishments you have on hand to create some project life cards. You can create some of the cards in less than 30 minutes and you will be amazed with the final result.
I’m a big fans of clear stamps, I love to buy them but only use it once or twice. In this photo you can see some clear stamps by Ohdeerme, Pink Paislee, Technique Tuesday and Kaiser Kraft. I used some project life cards – Midnight collection and some washi tape and embellishments that you will find in the Ohdeerme kit.

Step no 1 for Card no 1

Use your washi tape as a background and after you stamp the clear stamp cut it and paste it to your pl card, then decorate it using paper clip.
 
Step no 2 for Card no 2

I used grey chalkboard ink and stamped the month randomly into the pl card and decorated it using enamels dots.


Step no 3 for card no 3 

I used the wood veneer frame as a border and I chose the coffee stamp as a main symbol of that day. After I stamped it on the white card stock, I cut it and popped it up onto my pl card.
 

Step no 4 for card no 4 

Choose the perfect clear word stamp that you like to represent your week and just stamp it using grey ink. After that, decorate the corner and make your own banner with washi tape.


I Hope this tutorial can inspire you to do your project life without overthinking so you can catch up on your previous week and can maximize the scrap stash that you have. 
See you in another post love, Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online