Friday, December 14, 2012

Heart Prayers

There was a tragic school shooting in Newtown CN today.
My heart aches.
Twenty-eight are dead, eighteen of which are babies.
Babies are so precious, so perfect
and I know those who have died have returned to their Father.

Those left behind mourn and ache
and so let us all send them heart prayers.
I believe in prayer.
I believe it brings comfort, peace, and hope.
The Savior's atonement heals all wounds
and I know those that suffer today will be healed through our Savior.


Let us all remember to reach out to those around us
for everyone struggles with trials behind closed doors and inside our hearts.

Love and peace.
xoxo, Doe

1 comment:

  1. my family has been praying for all of those touched by this tragedy since we first heard the news. we had a shooting at our high school this Feb. while my son was there as a senior. we must always remember that love is stronger than the evil some people do.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online