Monday, December 17, 2012

December Color Challenge & a WINNER posted! :)

Happy Monday. 
I hope today you are able to find some happiness despite
 recent events here in the United States.
Maybe I can help..

This layout for the December sketch took our breath away! 

Thank you Marie-France, please email me at freckledfawnDTatGMAILdotCOm

For a little different feel to our color challenge, this month I asked our DT member, Adrienne to pick the inspiration piece, and I have to say... she totally nailed it! Thank you Adrienne! 

Adrienne of course ROCKed it! I LOVE all the gold bits she found! 

I love it when Natt creates a layout, they always make me look at the square canvas in a new way!

I love how Anna-Maria used the arrows and was able to keep her style through these colors. 

I love that Christin made a card! HELLO WIDE GOLD CHEVRON WASHI!

I adore Brandy's take on these colors. First off hello, that photo is too cute. Second, why can't I have handwriting like this? It's just so beautiful, and Brandy, you are an amazing story teller! 

I love the very different styles that this color combo allowed! Thank you team you did a beautiful job!
If you would like to play along please link us to your project by Monday December 31st for your chance to win a $5 gift card from Freckled Fawn!! Thank you so much!



  1. I love them all! What a talented bunch! That color combo is unexpected and fun too. I now have wide gold chevron washi tape on my Christmas list wish too. =) Thanks for always keeping it fresh and finding new things to pique our interest out here on the other side of the screen. My scrappy/creative self thanks you!

  2. Oooohhhhh! I loove these colors!!!! Can't wait to create with them! :)

  3. I knew your shop and now I discover your blog!!

    The beautiful colors and creations!!!!

  4. Here is my participation;

  5. Here's my layout for this beautiful color challenge! Loved it! Thanks for the challenge! :)

  6. I've been hoarding my July kit and was inspired by the color challenge...and Adrienne's take.

  7. Hi! Here's my layout for this challenge! Loved these colors! :o)

  8. I also loved the colors! And here is my take:

  9. LOVE the uber chic color challenge. It was so inspirational and here is my first "I am doe" challenge piece...
    So fun, I'm coming back for more!!!

  10. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration! It was just what I needed to get out of a little creative rut :). Happy holidays!

  11. You'll find my layout here:

    Thanks for the fun challenge--I enjoyed it.



blogger templates | Make Money Online