Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Guest - Amy Martin

Hiya everyone! I am super excited about our guest today for many reasons!! One of them being that I have known her since 2006 when I discovered digital scrapbooking. I know many of you might recognize her from her paper scrapping days! She is one of the women in the industry that have rocked both the digi and paper scrapbooking worlds in a way few have done! She was also one of the founders of one of my favorite stores The Lilypad; and sells her awesome designs there as well! All that aside the reason we asked Amy to be our guest this month is because she is an artist who inspires. She is continually finding innovative designs and creative ways to document life. I can't wait to see what she does this month! I am going to let Amy tell you a little more about herself!


I am a believer, wife and mother.  I have been married to my best friend for over a decade and have four lovely children to continue the legacy.  I take things as they come and am extremely content in my life...  I snap way too many pictures, as my children will readily agree!  I have been doing some sort of scrapping for years; however, I dove into digital scrapping in '03 and started to dabble in hybrid shortly thereafter.  I have had my work featured in most every major scrapbook publication and have been honored as a '08 Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame winner and an '09 Making Memories Master.


I wanted to show you a couple of my favorite layouts from Amy,
 I know she will inspire you as much as she has inspired me! 







Juicy (yeah her hybrid projects are just amazing!)

Please check out more of Amy's work here
And visit her blog here

I was super excited to see what Amy would create with the Freckled Fawn Products, 
and while I can't share it all with you just yet I wanted to give you a sneak!




HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT!? Its one of those layouts I could look at forever and think 
"how did she do that"; "oh I LOVE that, I am going to do that next time!". For those wondering, 
she used a brown paper bag as her base! I LOVE how that turned out! 

Credits: 

-Freckled Fawn washi tapes, tags & label
-CD Muckosky Kinda Nerdy alphas; Instagramable paper; -Acrylic paint, brown paper bag, staples
 PSCS5 software-
Font - My Underwood
Positive Painter paint & wordart (the-lilypad)


Thank you so much for stopping by and supporting our November Guest! See you soon!







4 comments:

  1. Go Amy!! Can't wait to see what else she has created <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amy, you have so much amazing talent! Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to see more :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous!!! how did she do the white text on the brown paper bag???

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online