Friday, October 26, 2012

Design Team Gallery

Hiya ladies! I am so glad you stopped by today! Any big exciting plans for the weekends? I am heading to a conference in Sacramento tomorrow with some of my favorite ladies and I am so excited!! Our team has some super fun projects for you today! Are you ready? Yeah me too!!!





There are so many things I Love about this layout!!! I love the colors, and those hearts
 and THAT PHOTO, idie. Thank you Brandy, you are amazing!


Melissa! Can I come just soak in some of your amazingness one afternoon?
 I mean COME on how stinkin cute are these? Ah.MA.ZING!!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure to stop by this 
weekend we have some FUN pumpkins to share with you!




1 comment:

  1. lol. Shanna, your comments crack me up. will you be my personal cheerleader? GO aesaLina GO!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online