Friday, September 21, 2012

Shop Update + Sale

could there be anything better
than a sale and an update?
i mean really now, i think i over did myself ;)

We've got the new FF design tapes
weeee!

ANNNNND we are introducing our WIDE washi tapes
they measure 30mm by 10m, so they're twice the width as an average washi
here's some of my favorites:




We also have a limited edition christmas set (well two sets to choose from actually)

And don't forget, I've slashed prices on 43 different products.


Enter the sale >>>HERE<<<
See all new products >>>HERE<<<

Alright. I'm beat. Shop updates are TONS of work and our last washi shipment came in
this morning (it was wayyy late) so i had to take pictures, edit, and list them all on the website.

whew. i need a cupcake.

xoxo, Doe.



3 comments:

  1. Placed my order and I'm beyond excited!! Eat a cupcake (or 3!), you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats && thanks again for everything today!Cannot wait to have the new tapes in my hand && see more of these awesome designs in the future! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online