Monday, August 6, 2012

Banner Challenge -- Use that Stash

Hi friends, it's Ursula again with a fun challenge for you.

Are you ready....................?

Here goes, use your washi tape to create a BANNER.  There are lots of ways you can do this.


  • fold tape over some string and cut it to shape (or don't)
  • use the tutorial from my birthday post to create some washi paper and punch banner shapes, adhere as desired.
  • sew punched shapes to create a string of them that you can drape across your page


What other methods can you come up with?

Here's what I did!


You can see that I chose to sew my shapes together.


I also wanted to show you a fun way to use the 'to do' pad sheets.  I adhered to a sheet of copy paper and then punched out just the part I wanted using a tab punch.  Quick, easy and so fun!


Have fun, and don't forget to share your creations on the Freckled Fawn Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. great challenge ursula! here is my take
    http://www.studiocalico.com/galleries/66640-oh-snap-shut-the-front-door-my-boy-is-finally-home
    i'll link it on facebook

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online