Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the winners!

Hello lovelies,
hope everyone has having a wonderful day so far.
The littles and I will be spending a lot of today outside
since it looks like its going to be warm and sunny.

on to the winners!
please contact me via email fawnwholesale at gmail dot com

winner number 1: Victoria
I looooove aqua :) Your store is so pretty! -Victoria 

winner number 2 : Lynda
My favorite color is red. I love the new wild flower tape to come! I liked you on FB too, so that I can keep up with all of the excitement!



i'll be back later today with some new layouts i've done :)

xoxo, Doe.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winners! I wish I was going to be out playing in the sunshine today - working until 6:30 MST, but then maybe I can go out to catch some fresh air :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online