Friday, August 14, 2015

Planning with OHDEERME - August Edition


Whoo hoo...welcome back to this months edition of Planning with OHDEERME!!!  Today I am showing you how I decorated my week, inside my ban.do agenda.  This months kit, Iconic, is so much fun with that diecut glitter washi tape, flat paper clips and gold puffy arrow stickers!!!!!!!
 
Here I have everything laid out and a clean planner spread...let's create!!!
 
This planner spread is super EASY!!!  It really took me a couple of minutes to add some vellum pattern strips, flat paper clips and some epoxy icon stickers!  You can see here, I even pulled out my FF stash and used an "old" sticker!!!
 

I think the sketch alpha stickers are my favorite from this kit!!!!  You can leave them just the way they are or color them in :)
Wednesday is "Hump Day"...ahhhhhh, mid week...almost there!!!!!!
 
Here are a few more close up shots of my decoration...super simple!  That kite is from my FF stash :)
 
There you have it...my week all set and ready to plan!!!  I love the space in this planner...so much room to jot down a list for each day!!!
 
Hope all of you planner addicts are enjoying these planner posts!!!  I love taking the kit each month and not only creating crafty projects with them for the inspiration gallery, but also adding the fun embellishments inside my planner!  

I know I am always reminiscing about these posts, but I just looked back at some older posts and NEXT month will be my 12th planning blog post!!!!  I think we might have to plan a planner party for one year...what do you think???

See you next month!!!
Happy Planning,
Candi
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online