Friday, April 10, 2015

Tutorial Friday By FLORENCE


Hello lovelies!
Florence here sharing you my creative journal. I made a YouTube Tutorial video that can be found here:
Feel free to fast forward to 10:30ish for the decoration portion. I host a creative journal challenge on Instagram that can be found on: livelifeandcreate and used the April Oh Deer Me Kit. 


The prompt for this day was "Just do it". I listed some things I would like to accomplish that is sometimes easier said than done. 


I used the Washi tape, cloud paper clips, and heart enamels in this spread. I also grabbed from my my minds eye stash and mixed a little other ephemera pieces here and there. I want to encourage others to dip in their stash and use bits and pieces of what we have left over and paper that we tend to hoard. I am guilty of it all. I love how the freckled fawn oh deer me kit just pieces everything perfectly together and embellishes the journal page in a lovely way. I hope this gives you some inspiration into how to use your April Kit! 

Until next time :) - Florence


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online