Friday, April 24, 2015

Tutorial Friday By CANDI


HELLO, Freckled Fawn Fans!!!  

Candi with you today and I wanted to share with you how I jazzed up this blank Moleskine Journal for an upcoming road trip.
 
I pulled out a few scrapbook papers and embellishments that I thought would work great for my cover...
 
For the white sheet of patterned paper, I cut down 5 strips...I did not measure the width...just cut random strips :) For the black sheet, I cut that down to a square shape...once again, I did not measure...so I am sure it is not a perfect square!
 
Adhere each strip of paper down onto the journal.  I placed them randomly and a little "off" / not straight up and down...
 
Trim off the strips with a pair of scissors...
 
Even though the strips are adhered in place, I used my mini stapler to add a special touch!  I almost ALWAYS use my mini stapler in every crafty project!!!
 
Time to add all the extras to my cover!  I took a charcoal ink pad and edged all four sides of the black patterned paper and adhered that down on the cover.  Placed my arrows down along with a glitter geotag and a puffy sticker.
 
After I finished decorating the cover...it is now time to insert it into my travelers notebook!!!
 
I am all set to document my trip!!!  My plan is to pack up some adhesive, markers, a few journaling cards and my instax printer.  I figured while we had some down time in the hotel room at night, I would document my day...

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Weekend!!!

Candi
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online