Monday, April 13, 2015

Desktop Monday By ADRIENNE


Hello everyone and happy Monday from FF!

Here's a peek at what's currently on my desk...


I'm still eating leftover Easter candy, lol! It really does help keep my creative juices flowing ;)


And here's a look at my completed layout using some of my favorite bits and embellies from recent ODM kits...


I was really inspired by the bright, happy colors in the photo of my daughter riding her new bike for the first time.


I love layering embellishments like the triangle-shaped puffy stickers on top of the wood veneer banners to create a colorful and dimensional banner. 


Spring has really got me inspired to scrap and the ODM kits from Freckled Fawn are perfect for any seasonal project!


Thanks for stopping by today! 

xo - Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online