Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tutorial Friday By MELISSA

Ffmarchpost1
Hey there!  I've got a fun crafty tip for you today involving cork.  Freckled Fawn has such a great assortment of cork shapes and they are so much fun to add to your paper-crafting projects.
Ffmarchpost2
I used the cork tags from the OHDEERME March Embellishment kit and added some color to them so they'd work with the color combination on my card.  I used acrylic paint in aqua and pink and love how adding color completely transformed them.  I created a background for my cork shapes by using images from the OHDEERME March Embellishment kit stamp set.
Ffmarchpost3
I even layered a cork heart under a cork tag to create a stacked embellishment and then added a button to serve as the "o" in "love".  Freckled Fawn's Puffy Alphabet Stickers are becoming my latest fetish...love these sweet additions.  The Vellum Phrase Sticker is from the OHDEERME February Embellishment kit...love, love, love anything vellum :).


So grab your favorite cork shapes, a foam brush, and your desired color of paint and watch what happens next!
Thanks for visiting.
Melissa Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online