Thursday, March 12, 2015

Planning With OHDEERME - March Edition


Happy Thursday, FF Fanatics!

I am back to show you a quick Planning with OHDEERME for March :) Today I am sharing how I am using part of the March ODM Kit inside my spiral bound, Bloom Daily Planner!  

First things first...I lay out the remainder of my current kit and the planner that I will be using...in this case, it is my spiral bound planner!
 

To indicate my weekend, I tore off about a 3-4 inch piece of washi tape and put it over the length of the the weekend days, added "weekend" using the alpha stickers and adhered a vellum arrow...
I also used the triangle epoxy stickers throughout the week to "highlight" St. Patrick's Day and First Day of Spring!!!


Inside this Bloom Daily Planner there are a few illustrations that are already in the planner for a little decoration, like this flower you see here...
I took the "hip hip hooray" stamp and stamped it right next to Friday!  Oh how I love Fridays at 5pm...whoo hoo!!!!  The ink I used is VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Turquoise Gem.


I love this stamp..."The Best Thing About Me Is You" and knew I had to use it!  Yes it is a big stamp and takes up most of the page, but I used a technique called "Second Generation Stamping".  To create this look, ink up your stamp, stamp it out once on a scratch piece of paper and then stamp it a second time on your project...this mutes the color down a bit, kind of like a watermark look!  I did this so when I am writing out my list of to-do's for that day, I can write over it and still see my writing!  


Here is my whole week!  I added Week 12 to the top, a few more epoxy stickers and vellum arrows...I couldn't forget to add some FF paper clips too :) those are a must have for any planner addict!!!


Now get out that March ODM Kit and your planner...use some of those embellishments in your upcoming week and share on Instagram.  Make sure to use hashtag #planningwithohdeerme so we can see your creations!!!

Happy Planning...
Candi 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online