Thursday, February 19, 2015

Planning With OHDEERME - February Edition


Happy Friday Eve!!!  What do you all think of the February ODM Kit?!  I can't get over this one...it is loaded with so many amazing embellishments!!!  I am having a hard time picking out a fave ;) 

Let's get busy decorating...


This week I changed things up and added a little "flap" for my weekend (Sat. and Sun.) so I would have more room for the other days.  (Note:  I use a basic white cardstock for my planner pages that you can purchase at your local craft store.)


I took the outline heart and stamped it in pink for each day of the week...


Next up I took the heart with lines and stamped that in teal over the outlined heart.  I made sure that it WASN'T stamped perfectly in the middle of the pink heart...I kinda like it off center a bit!
 

I used a black marker to write in the dates.  You can use any color, but I thought the black would stand out the most!
 

Added the fun speech bubble paper clip to the top left hand side and added "Week 7" in the middle...
 

Went through and added some of the vellum phrases and label stickers.  I also used an arrow paper clip to hold down the "flap".
 

I didn't use too many of the bulky embellishments in this months kit, but I did end up using one of the rubber stickers...
 

There you have it...week 7 in my personal size, kikki-K gold planner!!! 
 

What is your favorite FF embellishment to use in your planners?  I would love to hear...comment below :)

Also...if you are on Instagram, make sure to use hashtag #planningwithohdeerme so I can see your FF goodies being used in your planners!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
- Candi


1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online