Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tutorial Friday By CANDI

December Stories Mini 

Hello FF Fanatics :)
I am here today to share with you a fun way to use your Very Merry Embellishment Kit!  If you don't have this awesome kit...you just might want one after you see this quick and easy tutorial ;)

To create this mini you will need the following items:  25 envelopes (I used 5 different envelope styles = 5 of each style OR you can use 25 of the same envelope...either way it will look great), one loose-leaf ring, a single hole punch, adhesive, one kraft tag and the Very Merry Embellishment Kit!  

Take the single hole punch and punch one hole in each of the envelopes (punch hole at the bottom of the envelope/towards the middle - see pic for placement of punch).  Grab 1-25 from the large wood chip numbers and adhere one number to each envelope...placing the numbers in random places on each envelope!  Place them in order and "bind" them together with the loose-leaf ring.  

I used a kraft tag as my cover and inked the edges with brown ink.  To decorate the tag I added thin washi tape to the bottom and then some of the chipboard and epoxy stickers!

My plan for this December Stories Mini is to add a picture and to write down a few memories from each day...tuck both of those inside each envelope!  I will use my kit to embellish the outside of each envelope.  
I went ahead and embellished day 4, just so you could see what my plan is for the outside of each envelope...I might even grab some of my Christmas patterned paper and add some to each envelope along the way...

It took me just minutes to create the base of this mini...
I am all set and ready to document my December Stories for 2014!

Thanks for stopping by,
Candi


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online