Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Tutorial Friday By CANDI


Happy Halloween!!!


Today's Tutorial Friday happens to land on Halloween so of course it has to involve CANDY :)  I want to show you how to create a simple little treat bag for your special trick-or-treaters...

The items you will need to complete this project...
-treat bags (you can pick them up at your local craft store)
-twine
-Halloween stamps
-ink pads
-tags
-alpha's
-Halloween patterned paper
-candy

For the tags I randomly stamped the bats in black ink.  

I then added a few other stamped images and the word "boo".  The white foam letters are the best because you can make them ANY color you want...as you can see, I added orange to them by smearing the ink pad across the letters!!!  
Trim a few pieces of patterned paper to 2" x 12" and cut off two long pieces of twine.

To assemble the bag...make sure to put the good stuff inside first :)  Take the long strip of patterned paper, fold it in half and wrap it around the bag...I used my mini stapler to attach it.  Next, take your scissors and cut a notch out of the right hand of the strip of patterned paper.  In my stash, I found an old Hambly Screen Print with a big web on it, so I cut it down to size and layered that behind my tag.  Take the twine, wrap it around the bag and attach the tag.

I just love Halloween and can't wait to pass out candy to all those cute kiddos tonight!!!  
Have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online