Friday, August 8, 2014

Tutorial Friday By SORAYA

 
Hello everybody, here is a very simple and fun tutorial I prepared just for you! First of all, you will need to gather the supplies you like the most: stamps, stickers, watercolor, embellishments... and here are 5 easy steps to make your colorful layout:

1/ To make the background, I stamped twice, 3 of my favorite FreckledFawn stamps: I used the Versafine transparent ink then some golden powder. With my heat gun, I embossed the stamps until it turned to gold :)

 
2/ With watercolor (I used the Peerless, but any watercolor is ok) I added some blue, pink and yellow all around the stamps. 
 
 
3/ To add some words and journaling, I used my typewriter. Love the contrast with the watercolor touches! If you don't have any typie around then use those funny roller stamps!
 
 
4/ Once the background is done, assemble the photo and the wooden embellishment

5/ Why not use some puffy stickers? Aren't they so cute?!!
 
 
And voilà! Here is a fun and colorful layout to add in my albums :)

 
It's your turn now, have a great scrappy time ladies!
- Soraya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online