Friday, June 27, 2014

Tutorial Friday By CANDI


Happy Friday!
Want to brighten someone's day with an easy project?  First thing you need to do is go to your local office supply store and buy a mini clipboard.  Next I grabbed my favorite embellishments along with some paint, foam brush, twine, picture, adhesive and ink.


 Next up...paint your mini clipboard...I dabbed some paint onto the foam brush and just swiped the brush back and forth across the clipboard until I was happy with the look...set that aside and let it dry for about 15-20 mins.  I had my handy boyfriend saw some mini wood pieces for me and I used some Staz-On ink to stamp a little saying on one of the pieces.
 
The FUN part begins!!!  Time to put this "picture frame" together...
I took some twine and threaded a camera wood chip to the "clip" part of the mini clipboard. 

Place your picture where ever you would like on the clipboard.  I actually have the "clip" holding my picture in place.  On the bottom left hand side I added some Bazzill flowers, the piece of wood that I stamped on and a cute little resin heart.  On the bottom right hand side I added our initials and a resin ampersand on top of a piece of chipboard.  (The adhesives I used in this project were glue dots and an adhesive roller.)


There you have it...a clipboard picture frame.  You can hang it on the wall or even get a heavy duty magnet for the back too!!!
Have fun creating your clipboard!

- Candi Billman

2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online