Friday, April 18, 2014

Tutorial Friday By CAROLINE


 As soon as I opened up these Dear Lizzy project life cards, I just knew I wanted to use them, as I no longer do project life I had the idea of making some little bookmarks. I love to have some of these on hand to give to friends as I think home made book marks are super cute.




As my April OHDEERME kit had just arrived I thought that it would make the perfect accompaniment. To start with I just laid out all of my supplies then started adding bits of the kits to the cards, once I was happy with them I either glued or stapled down. Super fast and easy to do and very cute :) If you do not have cards, scrap bit of papers are a great way of using up your stash and getting something usable out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online