Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Color Challenge with Freckled Fawn!

Hiya everyone! Thank you to all of those who personally contacted us on our team's work. That was so sweet of you! We think they knocked it out of the park as well with this one!

Just as a reminder, we announced our color challenge yesterday and here a is a little peek!


I just wanted to come and give you a little inspiration on some of the Freckled Fawn products you may already have in your stash that would be PERFECTION for this challenge!


One of our favorites on the team is the YELLOW airmail tape! I could wallpaper a room in that stuff!


The hearts in the knots of this woodgrain tape get me every time! I love them!!


Can I be honest with you? When I first saw these wide tapes I was excited but not over the moon. Well let me tell you.. I was WRONG! These suckers are TOOOO much fun! I love them and want to use them on everything! Plus, who can say no to a red polka?


I love the combos of pink in this super cute set! And hello, I think I need to pick up that bottom stripe on my next order with Freckled Fawn!


All these are ones you will be sure to use over and over again!!! Silver stars... oh no why did I do this blog post? Now I saw a whole bunch more I need! Ha! :)

I hope you have the most FANTASTIC day! For those on the East Coast, we are still thinking of you today and hope you are all safe!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online