Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Color Challenge V.2

Hiya!!! So you know how I said we were going camping? Well of course we were going some place that had wifi,.... right? I know you may be laughing right now but that was an attraction, I do admit that. The wifi was a joke my friends! Although it did allow us on to ONE single site, that was etsy, which my mom and I thought was very hysterical! In other news we have some fun etsy finds on their way to us! ;)


Now back to the reason we are all here!!...





Anna-Maria has an eye for color so I was very excited to see what she would do with this!!






Caz admitted she doesn't typically participate in color challenges, 
but I think she knocked it out of the park!!



There are few things I love more than a washi banner!
 Adrienne, this is LOVELY!


There you are! I hope you will all play along! If you do decide to make sure to leave a comment linking us to your layout!! Monday October 8th one lucky participate will win a Freckled Fawn Prize pack!!  I can't wait to see what you all come up with! I love what the team has done with this and we have a couple more to show you tomorrow! :) Talk to you soon!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this color challenge! Thanks so much for inspiring me to get this layout done & create something I am proud of. I used heart washi tape under the photo of this layout.

    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/243841-jbhood/1860154-pontoon-on-the-bayou/?c=t

    Jessica Dougherty
    info(at)funkyfinds(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online