Monday, July 9, 2012

Project Life + July's kit = LOVE

At this point into project life it is so nice to have some FRESH products to make it exciting and interesting again! July's ohDEERme kit will do just that! I love all the little bits and pieces and how nicely they went together! I paired them with twenty-three from Cosmo Cricket, and I LOVE the outcome! :)




I had SOO much fun playing with this kit, there really are endless possibilties! I can't wait to see what you do with it! xox

Photo Credits: The arrows I used are by Emily Merritt. 

Thank you! Talk to you soon! xox- Shanna 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good ideas! I have ordered my OhDEERMe July and am waiting impatiently for it! Jackie O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kit has shipped and I CAN'T WAIT to use it on Proj Life and many other things (I'm sure!). Thanks for sharing the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online