Sunday, July 15, 2012

Melissa's July ohDEERme

Hi All!  Melissa here with my projects created using the July ohDEERme kit.  So much to love about this kit, tiny trinkets, wooden tags, delicious wood grain washi, stamped wood grain tags, embossed wood grain tags, the happiest fabric flower in the world, paper bows, Flair buttons, mason jar tags (oh, so sweet), etc.

How could I possibly resist stamping this little wooden tag with a darling deer and mushroom...
The wood grain washi has been die cut into scallops, wooden tag spritzed with Sunflower Glimmer Mist, trinket pin painted with off-white acrylic paint, sweet heart tab dressing up the card on the right, and then a touch of heart washi to bring in more, happy red!

I trimmed my paper bow tails down just a bit to suit the size of my card and dressed up the center with trim and a wooden button.

I'm crazy for the darling die cut tabs, labels, and tags included in this kit.

In addition to the July ohDEERme kit, on this card I added Starburst Yellow and Vintage Postal Stamp washi, and a touch of Silver Glitter Tape.
I added stamping to this file folder tag...aren't these the cutest additions?


Next up, some mason jar love going on here.  I created a tag with this die, accented it with Heart washi, stamping, and turned the Date die into a tag.

The lovely handmade flower is so beautiful...you'll find one of these wrapped up inside your kit too!  And, I had to add a bit of Gingham Fabric Tape across the bottom as well.

'
I dare say I can't get enough of the wood grain and mason jar dies.  For this card I die cut a heart from the wood grain washi and layered it to the jar along with trim, a label, and tiny wooden heart.

More stamping on the tags...can't stop myself from doing so!

And, one of the ever so sweet Flair Buttons.  Additions washi used here, Glitter Tape, Starburst,  Chevron Mint, and Granny Chic.
It was love at first sight with this happy, dotted, fabric flower...layers of ruffles.  So sweet and so much fun.


I added the wood grain washi included in the kit to a scalloped die cut strip which includes Starburst, Chevron Mint, and Aqua Airmail washi.  And, perhaps my most favorite kit content, the heart file folder tab...adorable little embellishment, I tell you.

Enjoy your kits!
Melissa

6 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it ALL!!! Fab job Yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are all TOTALLY fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to pop in and say how blessed I am to see MY products being used in such amazing ladies by these fantastic designers. Every single project absolutely rocks! So impressed with these!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online