Wednesday, June 13, 2012

the infamous yellow airmail

its been rumored
and i am here to confirm
that yes, Freckled Fawn is printing a yellow airmail washi tape.


My printer just sent me the picture.
Is it not GORGEOUS!?
Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on it and start creating.

Yellow is by far one of my favorite colors to scrapbook with
and sadly there are very few yellow washi tapes.
But no worries, Freckled Fawn will be addressing that in the future
as we have MANY designs of washi tape that we will be printing.

If all goes well it should be here next week.

Tell me, do you love it?!

xoxo, Doe.


6 comments:

  1. Oh that is stunning, i will have 3 million rolls please LOL. No but i to love to use yellow along with teal and grey and some pink thrown in, maybe some orange too haha ok i like a few colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is a summer "go to" color. This looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that. I use yellow quite a bit as well, and have been having trouble finding yellow washi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont usually use yellow are any point but I am really lovin this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty. I love yellow and you're right it is hard to find. My tape collection is grower larger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely!!! it's gorgeous though i am not a scrapper at all i love these little details in wrapping gifts and goodie bags! great job!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online