Monday, May 21, 2012

ohDEERme June Kit official sneak peak


I posted about this on facebook
but forgot to mention it here!!! eeee!

after months of planning
i finally told myself to just DO it
and put together the first ohDEERme kit.
i have been dreaming about doing a kit like this
since i ran my own little etsy shop.
i kept wondering why no one ever
gathered together some of the AMAZING handcrafted goodness out there
and put it together in a kit!

so i did it.

it has taken a lot of dreaming
a lot of emails and a lot of number crunching
but let me tell you
the lovely ladies i am working with to put together the June kit
are SUPERB.
they have so much talent and passion.
and i am proud to support their businesess, their dreams, the creativity.

i have been giving sneak peaks of what's to come
and on June 13 the entire kit will be revealed!

i have asked 3 lovely ladies to be on the ohDEERme kit DT
you will meet them soon :)
on June 14 i will be posting what they created with the kit
to give you an idea of what you can do.

if you already know that you love it
(i mean HELLO, what's not to love already?!)
then you can preorder a June kit HERE.

this is by far
my most favorite business venture i have ever done.
and i am pouring my heart and soul into it.

do join us in freckling your creativity with the loveliness in the ohDEERme June Kit.

(and if you so desire, feel free to grab the ohDEERme blinkie over there ------->)
Support Handmade!!!

xoxo, Doe.

5 comments:

  1. Oh deer I cannot wait to get my hands on this kit - I pre-ordered it yesterday and I'm so excited!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never ordered kits before but this one looks so fabulous! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just SO excited for this! I love that its a bunch of the littler stores I love, all put together, and I cannot express how much I support all of you! I cannot wait to get my kit, and see the design team, I would LOVE to be a part of this so much, it's amazing! Thanks Doe for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online