Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily with Valorie Wibbens

Hiya everyone! I can't believe its December 6th already!!! Where has the time gone?
Have you started your December Daily yet? If so, how is it going? Well if you have started, and just need a little inspiration, or haven't even started and need a kick start.. we are here for you TODAY!

I love what Valorie is doing with her December Daily! Her cover is my FAVORITE part!!










Isn't it just lovely? I love her little bits of tape, doilies, and even the decor tape! Stop by next Thursday for even more inspiration from the lovely Valorie Wibbens!

Thank you!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Valorie! It's amazing to see you rockin' the paper! Yummy stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I am pretty much speechless over the amazing goodness here. Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! Love the stitched pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST fabulous! I love seeing everyone's take on DD, so inspirational, different & FUN, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool to see this! Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! I am speechless! This is pure creative gorgeousness...pinning frenzy going on over here. Thanks for sharing Shanna

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online